A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Freedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Freedman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell Freedman, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Freedman graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Freedman has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchell Kirk Freedman DO is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mitchell K. Freedman practice?
- Dr. Mitchell Freedman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mitchell Freedman practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Physiatrists and Philadelphia Pain Management Doctors.