Dr. Mitchell Kahn Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Mitchell Kahn?

Posted on September 7th, 2017

I have seen him for 2 years he is a rude man with very poor bed side manner. His billing staff should be fired. I had to call them over and over to see if they had submitted anything to my insurance company they said they had so I called the insurance company they told me they had not submitted anything it took me a month to get a simple prescription and me calling the billing department countless times to see if they are doing their job. No accountability don't waste your money and time. I have moved on to a real Dr office.

Not a Dr. I Would Recommend

Posted on February 3rd, 2016

Did not greet me with my name or look me in the eye. No bedside manner. Dr did not inspire confidence. He made a lot of assumptions without ordering any tests. Was not thorough. Very patronizing. Office staff does not follow up. Did not return voice mail message. Would not provide a referral to a specialist. I went to another doctor and the new doctor confirmed Dr Kahn had misdiagnosed my serious condition.

Posted on April 22nd, 2015