Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mitchell Karten
Dr. Mitchell Karten, MD is a Doctor primarily located in East Meadow, NY. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Radiation Oncology, Medical Oncology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Karten is affiliated with Nassau University Medical Center, Interfaith Medical Center - Brooklyn Jewish Division and Interfaith Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Mitchell Karten has the following 3 specialties
- Radiation Oncology
A radiation oncologist is a physician who specializes in the use of nuclear medicine in diagnosing and treating cancer in a patient.
These doctors work in concert with other cancer specialists in order to determine the best form of treatment...
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Mitchell Karten is similar to the following 3 Doctors near East Meadow, NY.
Dr. Naseem Hussaini
East Meadow, NY 0 mi27
Dr. Stephen Picca
Anesthesiology, Internal Medicine
East Meadow, NY 0 mi34
Dr. Eddy Jean-Baptisite
Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
East Meadow, NY 0 mi