Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Kase:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Kase is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kase graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Kase has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Winchester Hospital
- Boston Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kase accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mitchell L. Kase practice?
Dr. Mitchell Kase practices Internal Medicine near Woburn, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Billerica, MA and Boston, MA.
See Woburn Internists.