Dr. Mitchell Kaufman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mitchell Kaufman?

Bipolar Disorder

Bipolar Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Mitchell Kaufman?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 23rd, 2014

Best Doctor Ever!!!!

I am very sad, because I was a patient of Dr. Kaufman when he had a practice in Lancaster, CA. I have never found another Doctor like him. He is warm, compassionate, took his time with me, explained everything so I would understand him. I was in great pain and he waited after hours for my husband and I to get to his office for help. When I found out he was leaving, I was ready to pack up and follow him to Arkansas. Believe me, if the housing market would pick up, we would move in a minute. My health has gone downhill since he has left. He treated me as if he care, not like a number. When I called the office, he spoke directly to me. This does not even happen anymore. Arkansas does not even know how lucky they are. Miss you Dr. Kaufman, take care and hope to see you soon. Hope your family is well.

July 26th, 2012

I read all of the other reviews, and I had to leave my own. I completely agree. Dr Kaufman is wonderful. He is one of the few that really cares. I am so sorry that he moved from California. I am seriously thinking of moving to Hot Springs

November 30th, 2011

Excellent and Thorough

Ive had migranes for almost 25 years. Ive seen countless Doctors in several states, tried hundreds of medications, nothing worked. Out of desperation I went to see Dr. Kaufman, and he is the best neurologist Ive ever been to. He was very thorough and was willing to look at causes that no one else ever had. I normally would have between 1 and 5 headaches a week before seeing Dr. Kaufman. After seeing him probably 6-8 times, I have had 3 migraines in the last 2 years. I would highly recommend him.

November 22nd, 2010

excellent physician - would recommend anyone with a neurological problem to see him.

September 25th, 2010

very bad neurologist with very bad reputation

February 26th, 2010

I like him. He's rocking the whole mad scientist vibe

December 9th, 2009

So far so good

After seeing six other specialists and undergoing over $60,000.00 in tests,all I got was "We don't know." They made me feel like I was just a whack job. Dr. Kaufman really seemed to listen to my symptoms, and let me know I wasn't imagining things. More tests are in the process, but I believe he is thinking outside the box to help me. So far, I like him.

November 4th, 2009