A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Kaye:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Kaye is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaye
Severe Persistent Asthma Patient Education Our severe persistent asthma patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for relief of asthma symptoms.Before Visiting Dr. Kaye Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell Kaye, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Diseases
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaye graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kaye has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchell G Kaye MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mitchell G. Kaye practice?
- Dr. Mitchell Kaye has 1 office location.
Dr. Mitchell Kaye practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Internists, Minneapolis Critical Care Practitioners, and Minneapolis Pulmonologists.