Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Kaye:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Kaye is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell Kaye, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Diseases
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaye graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kaye has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kaye accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPartners - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medica Health Plans - 18 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mitchell G. Kaye practice?
Dr. Mitchell Kaye practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Paul, MN.
See Minneapolis Internists, Minneapolis Pulmonologists, and Minneapolis Critical Care Practitioners.