A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Kaye:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Kaye is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell Kaye, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Diseases
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaye graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kaye has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchell G Kaye MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mitchell G. Kaye practice?
- Dr. Mitchell Kaye has 1 office location.
Dr. Mitchell Kaye practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Internists, Minneapolis Critical Care Practitioners, and Minneapolis Pulmonologists.