A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Khan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Khan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
- Knoxville Area Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchell Alan Khan DO is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Mitchell A. Khan practice?
- Dr. Mitchell Khan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mitchell Khan practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Knoxville, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Madison, IA.
See Knoxville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.