A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell King:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell King, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. King graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. King has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Rockford Memorial Hospital
- Swedish American Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchell Scott King MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mitchell S. King practice?
- Dr. Mitchell King has 8 office locations.
Dr. Mitchell King practices Family Medicine near Rockford, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Marengo, IL and Mount Morris, IL.
See Rockford Family Physicians.