Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mitchell King
Dr. Mitchell King, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rockford, IL, with another office in Rockford, IL. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. King is affiliated with NorthShore Evanston Hospital, Rockford Memorial Hospital and St Francis Hospital. Dr. King has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Mitchell King has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine