A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Kirsch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell Kirsch, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kirsch graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Kirsch has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Charles Hospital
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchell Gary Kirsch MD is a male Nephrologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Mitchell G. Kirsch practice?
- Dr. Mitchell Kirsch has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mitchell Kirsch practices Nephrology near Stony Brook, NY.
See Stony Brook Nephrologists.