A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Kirsch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell Kirsch, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including High Blood Pressure Hypertension.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kirsch graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kirsch has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kirsch accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance