A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Klavans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Klavans is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Klavans
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Klavans Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell Klavans, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Laser Surgery
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Sexual Disorders
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Klavans graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Klavans has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Largo Medical Center
- Morton Plant Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchell Scott Klavans MD is a male Urologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Mitchell S. Klavans practice?
- Dr. Mitchell Klavans has 1 office location.
Dr. Mitchell Klavans practices Urology near Clearwater, FL.
See Clearwater Urologists.