A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Kopnick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Kopnick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell Kopnick, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Male Infertility
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kopnick graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Kopnick has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
- Edgerton Hospital and Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchell Alan Kopnick MD is a male Urologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Mitchell A. Kopnick practice?
- Dr. Mitchell Kopnick has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mitchell Kopnick practices Urology near Delavan, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Janesville, WI.
See Delavan Urologists.