A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Kopnick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Kopnick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell Kopnick, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Male Infertility
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kopnick graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Kopnick has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
- Edgerton Hospital and Health Services
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kopnick accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Dean Health Plan - 3 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mitchell A. Kopnick practice?
Dr. Mitchell Kopnick practices Urology near Janesville, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Edgerton, WI and Delavan, WI.
See Janesville Urologists.