A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Kosanovich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Kosanovich is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell Kosanovich, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kosanovich graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Kosanovich has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Allegheny General Hospital
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
- Western Pennsylvania Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchell Andrew Kosanovich MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mitchell A. Kosanovich practice?
- Dr. Mitchell Kosanovich has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mitchell Kosanovich practices Emergency Medicine near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Emergency Physicians.