A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Kotler is Good. Dr. Kotler has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell Kotler, MD, FACS is board certified in Urology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kotler graduated from George Washington University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kotler has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial at Stratford-Stratford
- Our Lady of Lourdes Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kotler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Kotler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mitchell N. Kotler practice?
Dr. Mitchell Kotler practices Urology and Surgery near Woodbury, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Marlton, NJ and Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Woodbury Urologists and Woodbury Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michael Kotler, Dr. Michal Kotler, Dr. Micheal Kotler, Dr. Michel Kotler, Dr. Mickey Kotler, Dr. Miguel Kotler