Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mitchell Krathwohl
Dr. Mitchell Krathwohl, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lafayette, IN, with other offices in Lafayette, IN and Lafayette, IN. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Infectious Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Krathwohl is affiliated with IU Health Methodist Hospital, Indiana University Hospital & Outpatient Center and Putnam County Hospital. Dr. Krathwohl has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Mitchell Krathwohl has the following 2 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Mitchell Krathwohl is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lafayette, IN.
Dr. Christopher Magiera
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Lafayette, IN 0 mi35
Dr. Carl Griffin
Occupational Medicine, Internal Medicine
Lafayette, IN 0 mi37
Dr. Ritu Kalwani
Lafayette, IN 0 mi37