A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Krause:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Krause
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Krause Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Krause graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Krause has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchell Barry Krause DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mitchell B. Krause practice?
- Dr. Mitchell Krause has 1 office location.
Dr. Mitchell Krause practices Family Medicine near Wynnewood, PA.
See Wynnewood Primary Care Doctors.