A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Krause:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Krause
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Krause Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Krause graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Krause has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchell Barry Krause DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mitchell B. Krause practice?
- Dr. Mitchell Krause has 1 office location.
Dr. Mitchell Krause practices Family Medicine near Wynnewood, PA.
See Wynnewood Family Physicians.