A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Krause:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Krause graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Krause has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Krause accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan