A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Kresch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Kresch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell Kresch, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kresch graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Kresch has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
- John Dempsey Hospital Of The University Of Connecticut Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchell Jeffrey Kresch MD is a male Pediatrician, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mitchell J. Kresch practice?
- Dr. Mitchell Kresch has 1 office location.
Dr. Mitchell Kresch practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Hershey, PA.
See Hershey Pediatricians.