Dr. Mitchell Kuhl DO Patient Reviews

2.0
  • 2 reviews

January 30th, 2017
Very highly recommend. Was very professional with a great attitude witch made my experience a lot less worry some. Not one complaint

October 18th, 2013
horrible
I was in a car accident and brought to st. cloud hospital. Dr. Kuhl did my ankle surgery placing 2 screws in it. I continued to go back to complain of pain. I was casted off as a narcotics seeker because I WAS because of the pain. DUH. I went back twice after my two fall up appointments, no additional x-rays were done, he didn't seem to care from my perspective. I went into deep depression. I did continue to seek more opinions, I got nothing from two other doctors too. I gave up. I became a chronic pain patient at a pain clinic, NO not taking narcotics but doing sympathetic never blocks. One day FIVE YEARS LATER I snapped and the doctor I saw referred me to an ankle specialist. He did six x-rays, I looked at them with him as they came back, not just for show as most doctors do. He looked right at it and said its not lined up, I had to have a bone fusion as a result. I spent five years in pain for what? I still don't know.