A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Kuppinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Kuppinger is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell Kuppinger, FCCP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuppinger graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Kuppinger has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchell C Kuppinger FCCP and MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mitchell C. Kuppinger practice?
- Dr. Mitchell Kuppinger has 1 office location.
Dr. Mitchell Kuppinger practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Internists and Arlington Pulmonologists.