A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Kuppinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Kuppinger is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kuppinger
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kuppinger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell Kuppinger, FCCP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuppinger graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Kuppinger has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchell C Kuppinger FCCP and MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mitchell C. Kuppinger practice?
- Dr. Mitchell Kuppinger has 1 office location.
Dr. Mitchell Kuppinger practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Internists and Arlington Pulmonologists.