A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Kurk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Kurk, Dr Mitchell Kurk, MD has many years of experience in preventive and nutritional medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Chelation Therapy
Education & Awards
Dr. Kurk graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kurk has 2 hospital affiliations:
- South Nassau Communities Hospital
- Peninsula Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchell DR Kurk MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mitchell D. Kurk practice?
- Dr. Mitchell Kurk has 1 office location.
Dr. Mitchell Kurk practices Family Medicine near Lawrence, NY.
See Lawrence Primary Care Doctors.