Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Kurk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Kurk, Dr Mitchell Kurk, MD has many years of experience in preventive and nutritional medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kurk
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kurk Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Chelation Therapy
Education & Awards
Dr. Kurk graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kurk has 2 hospital affiliations:
- South Nassau Communities Hospital
- Peninsula Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchell Kurk MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mitchell Kurk practice?
- Dr. Mitchell Kurk has 1 office location.
Dr. Mitchell Kurk practices Family Medicine near Lawrence, NY.
See Lawrence Primary Care Doctors.