A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Kurk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Kurk, Dr Mitchell Kurk, MD has many years of experience in preventive and nutritional medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Chelation Therapy
Education & Awards
Dr. Kurk graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Kurk has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Peninsula Hospital Center
- South Nassau Communities Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchell DR Kurk MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 50 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mitchell D. Kurk practice?
- Dr. Mitchell Kurk has 1 office location.
Dr. Mitchell Kurk practices Family Medicine near Lawrence, NY.
See Lawrence Family Physicians.