Dr. Mitchell Kurzner Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Mitchell Kurzner?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

November 13th, 2009

This man ruined my life. He screwed up my wife's spinal surgery over 20 years ago. She needed 8 more operations after him. She caught a staph infection from her operation and had to be kept in isolation for a month. She is still alive but totally and permanently disabled. She has had no income. I put 3 kids through college and weddings by working 3 jobs. In my opinion, he is sloppy. I saw him outside the hospital wearing his scrubs and shoe covers..he should not have left the hospital or gone back inside the hospital like this. Since my wife refused to sue him, we have not had a nice marriage ever since, but I stick with her because I promised to care for her and sickness and in health. I almost wish there was reincarnation so I could look forward to a normal life next time. This guy should not have the legal ability to touch any human on this planet. I hope I never see him in person.

November 9th, 2010