Dr. Mitchell Feldman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

October 9th, 2016
The Leg
Best ob/gyn around. Diagnosed deadly illness when I was pregnant that several doctors missed. Although the wait is a pain, it's worth it to know he's gonna spend all the time he needs with you. He is thorough, compassionate and has an amazing bedside manner and He has been the doctor I trust for 16 years.

July 19th, 2016
I've been a patient of Dr. Feldman for 15+ years, unfortunately I had a scare 3 years ago at which he never addressed with me directly and I feel that was terrible bedside manner on his part, but I guess now that he got so busy he forgot the basics. He is also know for pushing C-sections.

May 12th, 2016
patient of 5 years
Since moving to the new office the atmosphere was very unprofessional. Your should invested in sound proofing your walls, hearing your assistance personal chatter and discussions on patients is highly unethical. The wait and lax attitude of all your staff is worse than a grocery store. I walked out after waiting in the exam room for 40 plus minutes and not a single staff there cared. I wouldn't want to trust my care to people who have such little regard for their jobs.

February 5th, 2015
Very Disappointed!
I have been going to Dr. Feldman for 10 years plus and I am sorry to say that I have seen a steady decline in patient care and office Staff. Having recently visited the Dr., things are rushed, get them in and get them out! Once a year, when I do go, there is a new Medical Assistant. Girls don't seem to stay with any longevity in the office. This tells me that there is a problem. I am so sorry to report a negative experience because this is a Physician that I USED TO like going to. He has become like most of the other Dr.'s out there, poor at their best!