A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Lampert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Lampert, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lampert graduated from University of Miami . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lampert has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Bethesda Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchell Lampert MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mitchell Lampert practice?
- Dr. Mitchell Lampert has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mitchell Lampert practices Internal Medicine near Boynton Beach, FL.
See Boynton Beach Internists.