Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Langbart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Langbart is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Langbart
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Langbart Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Langbart graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Langbart has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hutchings Psychiatric Center
- Richard H. Hutchings Psychiatric Center
- Mohawk Valley Psychiatric Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchell Mark Langbart MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mitchell M. Langbart practice?
- Dr. Mitchell Langbart has 1 office location.
Dr. Mitchell Langbart practices Psychiatry near East Syracuse, NY.
See East Syracuse Psychiatrists.