A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Langbart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Langbart is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Langbart
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Langbart Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Langbart graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Langbart has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hutchings Psychiatric Center
- Richard H. Hutchings Psychiatric Center
- Mohawk Valley Psychiatric Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchell Mark Langbart MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mitchell M. Langbart practice?
- Dr. Mitchell Langbart has 1 office location.
Dr. Mitchell Langbart practices Psychiatry near East Syracuse, NY.
See East Syracuse Psychiatrists.