A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Lazar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Lazar is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lazar
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Lazar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell Lazar, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Lazar graduated from Stanford University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lazar has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchell A Lazar MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Mitchell A. Lazar practice?
- Dr. Mitchell Lazar has 1 office location.
Dr. Mitchell Lazar practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Endocrinologists.