A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Lebowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Lebowitz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell Lebowitz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Lebowitz graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Lebowitz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital
- Crouse Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchell Ross Lebowitz MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Mitchell R. Lebowitz practice?
- Dr. Mitchell Lebowitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Mitchell Lebowitz practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near East Syracuse, NY.
See East Syracuse Internists and East Syracuse Endocrinologists.