Dr. Mitchell Levine Is this you?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 3 Ratings with 1 Comment

January 31st, 2016

I absolutely recommend Dr. Levine, he performed surgery on me twice. When the first surgeon from the E.R said he probably could not give me the outcome that was the most desirable, I got a second opinion with Dr. Levine and he was very confident in what he could do for me and he did accomplish that goal. He was always there for me when I had questions.

October 10th, 2016