Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Locke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Locke is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Locke
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Locke Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell Locke, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Locke graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Locke has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchell R Locke MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Mitchell R. Locke practice?
- Dr. Mitchell Locke has 1 office location.
Dr. Mitchell Locke practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Great Neck, NY.
See Great Neck Internists and Great Neck Gastroenterologists.