Dr. Mitchell Magee Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mitchell Magee?

September 29th, 2017

The most caring physician

January 27th, 2017

Awesome doctor. Staff is amazing

December 6th, 2016

I am so thankful Dr. Magee was referred to me. My surgery couldn't have gone better and I was prepared for the surgery and the hospital stay because he explained everything down to the smallest detail. He and his PA are pros in the office and at the hospital. I felt like their most important patient, I was visited as early as 6 am, or as late as 9:30 pm. Their office staff is extraordinary, very friendly, helpful and kind - both in person and on the phone.

July 29th, 2016

I was very happy with Dr. Magee from my first visit. I liked the way everything was clearly explained. I felt I was listened to. My questions were answered in a way I understood. Surgery was a lot less stressful and painful than I had imagined it would be. My experience with Dr. Magee was very positive and I have no hesitation in recommending this practice to anybody who needs lung surgery.

May 30th, 2016

The office is very well run. I was early for my appointment and I was taken back early. Dr. Magee spent time explaining my procedure and answering all my questions. His PA was very thorough and I look forward to my next visit to their office

April 4th, 2016

Excellent

I had a great experience with Dr. Magee and his staff. They were prompt, friendly, thorough and professional. I would recommend this doctor to all.

November 9th, 2015

Great Doc

Saw Dr. Magee over 7 years ago for lung cancer. He removed the problem. Then had to see him again years ago. He removed the second tumor (and the second lobe). Cancer has again re-appeared in the other lung. He is again part of the team even though further surgery is not possible. I am greatful for his expertise and abilities. I feel good about my future largely because of Dr. Magee's inolvement with my care.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for connecting with us at Southwest Cardiothoracic Surgeons about your experience with Dr. Magee! I will be sure to pass your appreciation along to him. Adam Q. Practice Manager Todd M. Dewey, MD Mitchell J. Magee, MD Michael O. McBride, MD Margaret O. Fink, PA-C Theodore T. Theologes, PA-C Joanne M. Celenza, PA-C 7777 Forest Lane, Suite A307 Dallas, TX 75230 Main: 972.566.4866 Fax: 972.566.2469 www.swcardiothoracic.com

SHOW