Dr. Mitchell Alan Maiman MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology, and Gynecology.
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Maiman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Maiman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell Maiman, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Ovarian Cancer, Uterine Cancer, and Uterine Cancer Uterine Cervical Neoplasm.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Maiman graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Maiman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Brooklyn University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Maiman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 7 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mitchell A. Maiman practice?
Dr. Mitchell Maiman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology, and Gynecology near Staten Island, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Manhasset, NY.
See Staten Island Obstetricians & Gynecologists.