A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Maiman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Maiman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maiman
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Maiman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell Maiman, MD is board certified in Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Ovarian Cancer
- Uterine Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Maiman graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Maiman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Kings County Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchell Maiman MD is a male Oncologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mitchell Maiman practice?
- Dr. Mitchell Maiman has 12 office locations.
Dr. Mitchell Maiman practices Gynecologic Oncology near Staten Island, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Staten Island Obstetricians & Gynecologists.