A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Maiman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Maiman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maiman
Pregnancy Patient Education Learn about fetal development at different stages of trimesters with our pregnancy patent education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Maiman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell Maiman, MD is board certified in Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Ovarian Cancer
- Uterine Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Maiman graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Maiman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Kings County Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchell Maiman MD is a male Oncologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mitchell Maiman practice?
- Dr. Mitchell Maiman has 1 office location.
Dr. Mitchell Maiman practices Gynecologic Oncology near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Obstetricians & Gynecologists.