inactive

Mitchell A Major MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 3rd, 2011
Too Busy to Really Care
Took 3 months of waiting to see the doctor. He decided ESI injections would help my back. Second round I had complications and was in a lot of pain. I never got to see him face to face but had to follow up with his PA. I came to have doubts as to if she, as a middleman, truly represented me correctly and completely back to him. They were very poor on calling back like any of them said they would. Weeks would go by. They are all nice people who work there, but they are totally overloaded with patients, that I really felt like a very low priority given the multitude of patients they squeeze in. If I had any other choice, I would go elsewhere. In summary: Months of waiting, poor results, no doctor followup and no recommendations of what I should do next.

June 16th, 2010
This doctor ordered tests that my surgeon should have!
I am very grateful for this doctor. He took the time to go over all my test results and even called up other doctors and consulted with them while I was in the office. If it were not for him, I would not have known that there were benign tumors in my pancreas and lungs as well. Thank you, Dr. Major!