A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Margolis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Margolis
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Margolis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell Margolis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Margolis graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Margolis has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Philadelphia Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchell Margolis MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mitchell Margolis practice?
- Dr. Mitchell Margolis has 1 office location.
Dr. Mitchell Margolis practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Pulmonologists, and Philadelphia Critical Care Practitioners.