A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Margolis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Margolis
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Margolis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell Margolis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Margolis graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Margolis has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Philadelphia Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchell Margolis MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mitchell Margolis practice?
- Dr. Mitchell Margolis has 1 office location.
Dr. Mitchell Margolis practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Pulmonologists, and Philadelphia Critical Care Practitioners.