A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitch Massey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitch Massey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Massey
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Massey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitch Massey, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Massey graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Massey has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Pontotoc Health Service CAH
- Marion Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitch Massey MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mitch Massey practice?
- Dr. Mitch Massey has 1 office location.
Dr. Mitch Massey practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Tupelo, MS.
See Tupelo Surgeons.