A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell McCullar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell McCullar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McCullar
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell McCullar, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. McCullar graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McCullar has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Wuesthoff Medical Center - Rockledge
- Palm Bay Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchell Keith McCullar MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mitchell K. McCullar practice?
- Dr. Mitchell McCullar has 1 office location.
Dr. Mitchell McCullar practices Pulmonary Disease near Merritt Island, FL.
See Merritt Island Pulmonologists.