A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Moskowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Moskowitz, Urologist, Surgeon, is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell Moskowitz, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Moskowitz graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Moskowitz has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Moskowitz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mitchell O. Moskowitz practice?
Dr. Mitchell Moskowitz practices Urology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Dallas Urologists.