A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Moskowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Moskowitz, Urologist, Surgeon, is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell Moskowitz, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Moskowitz graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Moskowitz has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Baylor Regional Medical Center at Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchell Owen Moskowitz MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Mitchell O. Moskowitz practice?
- Dr. Mitchell Moskowitz has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mitchell Moskowitz practices Urology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Dallas Urologists.