A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Newmark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Newmark is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Newmark
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Newmark Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell Newmark, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Newmark graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Newmark has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchell Dean Newmark MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mitchell D. Newmark practice?
- Dr. Mitchell Newmark has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mitchell Newmark practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.