A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Newmark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Newmark is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell Newmark, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Newmark graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Newmark has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchell Dean Newmark MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mitchell D. Newmark practice?
- Dr. Mitchell Newmark has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mitchell Newmark practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.