A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Nobler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell Nobler, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Cognition Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Dysthymic Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Nobler graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nobler has 5 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Westchester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mitchell S. Nobler practice?
Dr. Mitchell Nobler practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.