A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Nobler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Nobler is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nobler
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Nobler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell Nobler, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Cognition Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Dysthymic Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Nobler graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nobler has 5 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchell S Nobler MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mitchell S. Nobler practice?
- Dr. Mitchell Nobler has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mitchell Nobler practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Valhalla, NY.
See Valhalla Psychiatrists and Valhalla Geriatric Doctors.