A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Nudelman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Nudelman, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell Nudelman, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Nudelman graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nudelman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchell Eric Nudelman MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Mitchell E. Nudelman practice?
- Dr. Mitchell Nudelman has 1 office location.
Dr. Mitchell Nudelman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Bellevue, WA.
See Bellevue Obstetricians & Gynecologists.