Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Apr 13th, 2015

My FAVORITE!

Great Dr show details Great Dr
by Myra on Feb 11th, 2015

He delivered my twins. They are now 12 years old. I loved him! I was put on bed rest in the hospital and one night I took a reaction to the meds they had me on to stop labor. He came in to see me and sat right on my bed talking with my husband and I until I started to calm down. Then he gave me his pager number to get him myself if I needed him again before his shift. He came in the next morning to check on me after Sunday school as well. I had first went to him because I was having painful periods. Then when I became pregnant I knew he was the right Dr. I wish he was still close I would still go to him!!

Awesome Dr! show details Awesome Dr!
Jan 30th, 2015

Great surgeon and best OBGYN. Wonderful bedside manner.

Bad news!!!! show details Bad news!!!!
Dec 7th, 2014

Women listen if u value your sex life at all then find a new doctor. He is a butcher!!! I'm living proof. But thanks to everyone that has hoped me through all this. My life has never been the same. I was 23 at the time and I'm 31 yrs old now. That was 8 yrs ago when I had a complete hystrectomy. It's very heart breaking that I was that young and I had to go through the change of life before my time.

appointments show details appointments
Apr 13th, 2014

Changes appointnents alot.

Dec 21st, 2013

Extremely knowledgable in his field as I would recommend him.

gave him one star because they wouldnt let me give him zero show details gave him one star because they wouldnt let me give him zero
Apr 22nd, 2013

This person is a monster! If you value the well being of the women in your life, avoid this butcher at all cost! He has at least 35-40 women in the Huntington, WV area that have successfully sued him for malpractice and I really can't understand how this piece of dirt is still in practice.

patient show details patient
by non on Feb 12th, 2013

Dangerous man. Do not see him. Check out his history. Beware.

Feb 7th, 2011

I would recommend him. Great Dr.

Good Dr show details Good Dr
Jan 10th, 2011

I am pleased with Dr. Nutt. He comes off as a bit timid especially at first but has overall been appropriately concerned and known what he's talking about (on the pregnancy end) even when I'm bringing up the topics (and they're not always run-of-the-mill topics). Also willing to work with my wants/ideas but offer his input. Has been pleasantly proactive, which I appreciate and find is difficult to get in a male OB.

Great experience show details Great experience
Sep 27th, 2010

I'm not sure where the other comments came from. I am very happy with my care and he is such a kind and knowledgeable physician.

Dec 29th, 2009

This is the worst doctor ever. Ladies beware!!!!

May 17th, 2009

he is not a good doctor at all....advice to all women out there, STAY AWAY!!!