A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Offner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Offner is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Offner
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Offner Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Offner graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Offner has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchell Alan Offner MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mitchell A. Offner practice?
- Dr. Mitchell Offner has 1 office location.
Dr. Mitchell Offner practices Psychiatry near New Rochelle, NY.
See New Rochelle Psychiatrists.