A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Ogles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Ogles is Average.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Ogles graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Ogles has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Southeast Missouri Hospital
- St Francis Medical Center - Cape Girardeau
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchell Lee Ogles MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Mitchell L. Ogles practice?
- Dr. Mitchell Ogles has 1 office location.
Dr. Mitchell Ogles practices Urology near Cape Girardeau, MO.
See Cape Girardeau Urologists.