A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Ohara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Ohara is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ohara
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Ohara Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell Ohara, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 34 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Catheter Ablation
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Down Syndrome
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Ohara graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ohara has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Community Hospital
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchell B Ohara DO and MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mitchell B. Ohara practice?
- Dr. Mitchell Ohara has 1 office location.
Dr. Mitchell Ohara practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Internists and Tampa Cardiologists.