Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mitchell Ohara
Dr. Mitchell Ohara, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Tampa, FL. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Ohara is affiliated with Aventura Hospital & Medical Center, Homestead Hospital and Mount Sinai Medical Center of Florida, Inc.. Dr. Ohara has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Mitchell Ohara has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Mitchell Ohara is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tampa, FL.
Dr. Juan Garcia
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Tampa, FL 0 mi41
Dr. Philip Linsky
Tampa, FL 0 mi16
Dr. Alejandro Michel
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology
Tampa, FL 0 mi37