A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Pace:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pace
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pace Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Pace graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Pace has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchell T Pace DO is a male Radiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Mitchell T. Pace practice?
- Dr. Mitchell Pace has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mitchell Pace practices Radiology and Neuroradiology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI.
See Detroit Radiologists.