A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Pfeiffer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Pfeiffer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pfeiffer
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Pfeiffer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell Pfeiffer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pfeiffer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sewickley Valley Hospital
- Kindred Hospital Heritage Valley
- Medical Center Of Beaver
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchell Pfeiffer MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 3 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mitchell Pfeiffer practice?
- Dr. Mitchell Pfeiffer has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mitchell Pfeiffer practices Family Medicine near Beaver, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Monaca, PA and Ellwood City, PA.
See Beaver Family Physicians.