A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Pfeiffer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Pfeiffer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell Pfeiffer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pfeiffer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sewickley Valley Hospital
- Kindred Hospital Heritage Valley
- Medical Center Of Beaver
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchell Pfeiffer MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 3 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mitchell Pfeiffer practice?
- Dr. Mitchell Pfeiffer has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mitchell Pfeiffer practices Family Medicine near Beaver, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Monaca, PA and Ellwood City, PA.
See Beaver Family Physicians.