Dr. Mitchell Pollak Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mitchell Pollak?

February 25th, 2016

Watch out for this doctor!

Dr. Pollak diagnosed me and treated me on two occasions. He never solved my problem. He did however present me with a bill for thousands of dollars in excess of my insurance. I received no advance notice of this and would not have gone to him had I known it. I don't get better. Just poorer. Watch out for him!

April 2nd, 2015

diagnosed and immediatly left room. Very poor explanations. Left w many questions

February 3rd, 2015

The staff in this office is wonderful and very helpful. Dr Pollak was on time patient and very understanding.

July 12th, 2014

Great doctor

Was referred to Dr Pollak by a friend. I am very happy with my results. The office staff is great and very helpful. The doctor spent a lot of time with me. I am passing on the recommendation.

August 25th, 2012

TOTAL SCAM!

DR.Pollak is a SCAM.I totally agree with the review that states he is a Crook!Him and his office staff are all in on the Milk Your'e Insurance Scam and you get caught in the middle.X Rays before he even see's you$$,Injections you don't need$$,Knee brace's you don't need$$,O yea and lets get you started with Thearpy you don't need$$,and of coures as many office vists as we can get out of you$$,His office is all in on the SCAM!His office is old and outdated eqt.Not even digital x-rays, I would Not Recomend this CROOK that calls himself a Doctor!!If you have no clue what you are doing when you go to him he will take you and you're ins. for a ride stright to his pocket!SCAM!!!

April 23rd, 2012

Great surgeon

Dr. Pollak is all-around excellent. I saw him as a second opinion and he spent a lot of time explaining my first opinion, the basis for it, and his opinion. He then referred me to a sub-specialist that he knew personally and his office followed-up to make sure everything went well. Great physican, great staff, highly recommended.

February 17th, 2012

The very best

I cannot tell you enough how much I respect Dr Pollak, he did surgery on my knee and I was up and walking the next day, my recovery time was less than 10 days and I am 64 years old, I could not recommend or praise him enough for his expertise, he is kind and gentle, through and at the top of his game.

May 9th, 2011

OUTSTANDING!

Dr. Pollak's staff is very helpful. I came to him for a second opinion for a complex problem and his medical knowledge was evident right from the start. He identified all of the issues and treatment options given to me over months by other doctors in about 5 minutes. I'm not sure what the negative rater here is talking about, on top of all that, I told him my insurance may not cover come of the X-rays and stuff he wanted and he didn't care, and did them anyway.

February 12th, 2011

happy patient

got in, got out, got better,...thanks

Great Office

I would recommend Dr Pollak for any of your orthopedic needs. He has a great office staff that is superb!!

A very Professional Office

The staff was very kind and professional and I was treated with empathy. I would recommend Dr. Pollak without reservations

July 2nd, 2010

Great office, very helpful staff, Dr. Pollak took alot of time with me and was very patient with my questions. The physical therapy department is very nice.