A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Porias:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Porias graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Porias has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Porias accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Anthem - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mitchell M. Porias practice?
Dr. Mitchell Porias practices Ophthalmology near Kingwood, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX and Katy, TX.
See Kingwood Ophthalmologists.