A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Porias:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Porias is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Porias
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Porias Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Porias graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Porias has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchell Miles Porias DO is a male Ophthalmologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mitchell M. Porias practice?
- Dr. Mitchell Porias has 1 office location.
Dr. Mitchell Porias practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.