A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Porias:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Porias is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Porias graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Porias has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchell Miles Porias DO is a male Ophthalmologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mitchell M. Porias practice?
- Dr. Mitchell Porias has 8 office locations.
Dr. Mitchell Porias practices Ophthalmology near Kingwood, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX and Katy, TX.
See Kingwood Ophthalmologists.