Dr. Mitchell Pressman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mitchell Pressman?

Horrible office staff

Posted on October 22nd, 2011

My asthma medication was rejected by insurance. Dr. Pressman's office is impenetrable. It's easier to talk to someone at BlueCross. Instead of filling out the insurance justification, someone at the office prescribed alternate meds--one wasn't even for asthma! When I called, I always got someone who said--it wasn't me! No help solving the problem. Got the Advair from Canada. Very unhappy. Unable to get my blood test results either. Time to retire, Mitch!

Posted on April 20th, 2011

Dr Pressman was my grandmother's doctor when he was starting out in his practice. He is now the primary physician for my mom, sister and brother-in-law and myself. We have total trust and respect for the doctor and recommend him highly. When I read the review that his office was a mess, I felt I had to write to defend him. Whether he is more like Oscar Madison than Felix Unger it doesn't make a difference to me or to many when you are dealing with someone compassionate and caring and knowledgeable!

Should Retire

Posted on June 17th, 2010

lacks bedside manner, office is a disgrace (hoarder like)... rushes from one patient to another... takes personal phone calls during office visits...staff is always frantic and rude to customers.

Posted on June 17th, 2014