A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Price:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Price is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Price
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell Price, MD is board certified in Pediatric Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Birth Defects or Abnormalities (Congenital Abnormalities)
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Cancer
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
- Rectal Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Stomach Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Price graduated from University of Chicago. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Price has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchell R Price MD is a male Pediatric Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mitchell R. Price practice?
- Dr. Mitchell Price has 6 office locations.
Dr. Mitchell Price practices Pediatric Surgery near New Hyde Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Brunswick, NJ and Rockville, MD.
See New Hyde Park Pediatric Surgeons.