Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mitchell Price
Dr. Mitchell Price, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Staten Island, NY. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Price is affiliated with Staten Island University Hospital - North, North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr and St Peter`s Medical Center. Dr. Price has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Mitchell Price has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Surgery
A pediatric surgeon is a qualified surgeon who has additional training in performing surgery on young patients, including fetuses (neonatal or fetal surgery), infants, children, adolescents and teenagers.
Because pediatric patients are...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Mitchell Price is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Staten Island, NY.
Dr. Jessica Kandel
Pediatric Surgery, General Surgery
Staten Island, NY 0 mi22
Dr. Karthik Raghavan
Staten Island, NY 0 mi9
Dr. John Schulz III
Trauma Surgery, General Surgery
Staten Island, NY 0 mi25