Great doctor, staff could use some help though show details Great doctor, staff could use some help though
Oct 7th, 2012

Dr. Pulias always makes me feel like I'm listened to as it relates to my child and that he cares about us. He is very thoughtful and professional. I have had two incidences where the staff have been less than polite. Recently, I had some challenges with a staff nurse who basically blew me off because she wasn't exactly sure what was wrong with my daughter. Dr. Pullias and I are still trying to figure it out and I appreciate his diligence.

Jun 28th, 2012

I've been a patient of Dr. Pullias for several years, and I've always been very pleased with the care I have received from him and his office staff. I would certainly recommend him to anyone that needs a good internist.

Good Family Doctor show details Good Family Doctor
Jun 12th, 2011

My experience is that Dr. Pullias is genuinely concerned about the health of his patients. He seems equally competent in pediatric and adult medicine, and that is why I use his services for myself and my child. The only downside I can think of is that it is sometimes a little difficult to get a live person on the telephone, but that's not a huge drawback. I generally get same-day response.