A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Berger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Berger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berger
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Berger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell Berger, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Interventional Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Berger graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Berger has 13 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchell Russ Berger MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mitchell R. Berger practice?
- Dr. Mitchell Berger has 1 office location.
Dr. Mitchell Berger practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near New Hyde Park, NY.
See New Hyde Park Internists and New Hyde Park Oncologists.