A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Berger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Berger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell Berger, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Interventional Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Berger graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Berger has 14 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Berger accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 22 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 28 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mitchell R. Berger practice?
Dr. Mitchell Berger practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Neurological Surgery near New Hyde Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA.
See New Hyde Park Internists, New Hyde Park Oncologists, and New Hyde Park Neurological Surgeons.