Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Berger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Berger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell Berger, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Interventional Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Berger graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Berger has 14 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchell R Berger MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mitchell R. Berger practice?
- Dr. Mitchell Berger has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mitchell Berger practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near New Hyde Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA.
See New Hyde Park Internists and New Hyde Park Oncologists.