Dr. Mitchell Berger Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mitchell Berger?

Spose

Posted on January 19th, 2016

Dr Berger treats every patient like he/she are part of his family. He is very smart and thorough He is unique in an era of managed care in that he is brilliant and is somehow Not part of the managed care of recent times He is among the best and is an asset to anyway seen by him. In our case, internist

Posted on September 20th, 2015

I use Dr. Berger as my internist. He is like a physician from times past, and knows me not just as a patient, but as a person. He is always calm and takes his time with each appointment, not like the assembly line visits that are prevalent today. If necessary, Dr. Berger will refer me to a specialist and coordinate with other doctors. I highly recommend Dr. Berger.

Great Doctor..Rude and Unprofessional Staff

Posted on August 19th, 2014

I have been seeing doctor Berger for years now and although he is an excellent doctor, caring, and always following up with his patients, he needs to get some new staff. Over the phone or in the office they are rude, unprofessional, and incompetent. I have gotten used to the 2 1/2 hour waits to see the doctor, which is far more than anywhere else I have ever gone, but having me sit and wait when the doctor is not even in the office, (without even letting me know, so I could possible reschedule) has pushed me over the edge. As well as one staff member complaining to me about having to stay late to do my physical exam, very unprofessional. Sorry to say I just can't go back there again and will have to find another doctor for my family that staff treats there patients with more courtesy and respect.

A rennaisance man

Posted on January 6th, 2014

Dr. Berger is a throwback to the past. He looks at the total patient at all times. He will weigh every factor . He will even consult with other doctors regarding the best treatment for a challenging problem. He is internally secure and not handicapped with the ego problems of many in his profession. Dr. Berger is a mensch.

Definitely worth the wait...

Posted on August 8th, 2012

A doctor worth the wait !!! Dr. Mitchell Berger gives each patient the time "They" require...never rushed away. Although you may wait a bit longer at times , your time with Dr. Berger is YOURS. Bedside manner +++Compassionate +++Office Staff the best ! +++I am a patient of Dr. Berger for 16+ years Oncologist/Internal Medicine... I would never think of taking my File from his practice...EVER

Posted on October 27th, 2017